2780 posts tagged decor
Q: What are some good ideas to welcome your sister back from being a recruitment counselor? I know on bid day they do the reveal and some people do signs and stuff. I want to something special for my big though to welcome her back home!
A: Bid Day super busy, so something simple and extra cute would be FUN to welcome your Big back to the chapter!
• An XL balloon bouquet would be striking. Attach a welcome back sign to the bouquet.
• A painted banner just for your big, hung in a prominent place, would happily surprise her.
• Print matching big/little tees to wear at your bid day party. They could say something like "Got My Big Back" & "Got My Little Back."
• Make a candy bouquet with all of your Big’s favorite sweet treats.
• Decorate your Big’s door with an extra special welcome back design.
• Create a ‘welcome back biggie” photo frame especially for the two of you. Include your names, big/little and the bid day theme. Take lots of reunion pictures.
• Customize a set of big/little tumblers for enjoying your bid day beverages.
• Order a sweet cookie bouquet in your bid day theme or sorority symbols.
• Decorate your Big’s room with streamers, signs and balloons. Similar to big/little week ~ but in reverse.
• Craft a one-of-a-kind spectacular hat for your Big to wear, or one for both of you to celebrate in.
❤ Any of these ideas should make your recruitment counselor Big feel loved, appreciated and happy to be back with her sisters! XOXO ❤