✿ ENTER THE sorority sugar/greek life products “CUTE COOKIE CUTTERS GIVEAWAY” & DO MORE THAN BAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR NEW GREEK LETTERS!!!
✿ TOP 10 CRAFT IDEAS FOR USING GREEK LETTER COOKIE CUTTERS:
- Carve a pumpkin. It is a little tricky, but after you scoop out the seeds of the pumpkin, you can use these sturdy cookie cutters to punch out greek letter shapes for your jack-o-lantern.
- Sun art. Set your greek letter cookie cutters on top of solar paper (or even very dark construction paper) and set it in bright sun for a few hours. The cookie cutter will keep the paper from changing color where it sits, and the rest of the paper will darken (for solar paper) or fade (for construction paper).
- Cinnamon air fresheners. Mix equal parts of sweetened applesauce and cinnamon. Knead and squeeze until a solid dough forms. Press it down to about 1/4″ thickness and cut out with your greek letter cookie cutter. Use a straw to poke a hole near the top so that you can thread a ribbon through it after baking. Place the cut outs on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 325 until they harden. Cool completely, then string a ribbon through the hole and hang.
- Sorority glass candy. Use Jolly Ranchers (or similar candy). Put the greek letter cookie cutter on a cookie sheet. Place candy pieces inside the letters. Heat the candy bits in a 350 oven until they just melt. Allow it to cool, and pop out of the cookie cutter. Greek letter candy!
- Greek ornaments. Tie 1 to 3 cookie cutters to a loop of velvet ribbon. Attach to a wreath, tree, or mirror. For a personalized ornament, you can attach a picture inside the cookie cutter, and tie it the same way.
- Stencils. Cookie cutters are perfect stencils. Use them to decorate signs and posters, to make shaped cards, to decorate wrapping paper, and about a thousand other things…
- Dough shapes. To create dough decorations, make homemade crafting dough, cut into greek letters, bake, harden, paint and use to decorate gift bags, chapter christmas tree, etc. A fun holiday sister craft idea!
- Bird feeders. Cut a piece of bread using your cookie cutter, smear it with peanut butter, and then press the peanut butter into bird seed. It’s like a pine cone bird feeder, but with a greek letter piece of bread.
- Candles. Purchase a candle making kit from the craft store and melt wax into greek letter shapes by using the cookie cutters as molds.
- Fun with food: finger sandwiches or mini pizzas. Create charming sorority sandwiches for bid day, alumni luncheon or holiday party. Or host a make-your-own individual pizza party, using the cookie cutters to shape the pizza dough. Have each sister assemble her own pizza toppings.
✿ ✿ ✿