summer throw what you know… ♥
Sigma Sigma Sigma • Epsilon Psi Chapter • Rochester Institute of Technology! My amazing little found out who I am! <3
submitted by: albx3
♕ fairytale fashions from ABD!
• 15% off with pref promo code: “sororitysugar” thru july!
♕ TIPS for working with a fairytale panhellenic recruitment theme: ♕
- go for a broad fairytale - princess - castle theme, or narrow it down to a specific fairytale that your chapter loves!
- get inspired by collecting images from pinterest or google “fairytale” to help you decide on your specific fantasy look. do you want to go charming and whimsical? or work with bold disney colors? pastel fairy garden or bright wizard of oz? once you define your tale and your style ~ the other decisions should be kept in that ‘wheel house’.
- zero in on ONE aspect of fairytales. for example the castle where your dreams come true, or the crowns & wands of a fairy princess. this focuses your decorations and unifies your “look”. rather than throwing in all the images of fairytale life. on a limited budget you can’t do everything, so pick a special icon and repeat it everywhere.
- specific fairytale themes include: alice in wonderland, cinderella, enchanted forest, snow white, wizard of oz, the frog princess, princess & the pea, fantasia, peter pan, sleeping beauty, little mermaid, rapunzel, winged fairies, secret garden, gnomes, rainbows, butterflies, royal family, disney, etc.
- pick a fairytale related slogan for your tee shirts, banners and other decor. if you can insert your greek letters or chapter name, it’s even better! for example: once upon a time, happily every after, today was a fairytale, my life is a fairytale, fairytales do come true, who said life isn’t a fairytale, i want the fairytale, let’s make our own fairytale, etc.
- things to include in most fairytale themes: glitter, tutus, crowns, jewels, rhinestones, sparkle, confetti, rhinestones, tulle, pink, fairy wings, wands, flowers, lace, fairytale illustrations, streamers, balloons, stars, sequins, sparkly fabric, etc.
- where to express your theme: door decor, banner, lawn letters, table displays, name tags, tee shirts, bid day bags, costumes, hats/caps/crowns, wall decor, centerpieces, flowers, sidewalk/entry, chapter fashions, favors, graphics, flyers, bid day buffet, notifiers, etc. many fairytale items can be DIY by creative sisters in your chapter.
♕ good luck and have fun creating one of the most enchanting recruitment themes ever!!! ♕
fairytale is a fabulous panhellenic recruitment theme! to help you brainstorm and narrow down your choices ~ i will post a fairytale tip list! up next…. ;)